- Air hockey is a game for two competing players trying to score points in the opposing player’s goal.
- A competitive game where players attempt strike an air hockey puck, which floats across a Harvard air hockey table on a cushion of air, into his/her opponent’s goal. Brunswick Billiards owns the term “Air Hockey”, so varying terms such as “Air Table Hockey” have recently become more common.
- A game for two players played on a rectangular table top of around 6 x 4 feet (1.8288 x 1.2192 meters) through which air is forced via closely arranged holes designed for the purpose and over which a plastic puck can glide.
- Easton Sports, Inc. is a privately owned manufacturer, marketer and distributor of sporting equipment, headquartered in Van Nuys, California. It currently employs more than 1,000 people worldwide in various distribution, manufacturing, sales and marketing capacities.
- Easton is a town in Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 22,299 at the 2000 census.
- An industrial city in eastern Pennsylvania, on the Lehigh and Delaware rivers; pop. 26,276
- (Eastons) Easton’s Bible Dictionary generally refers to the Illustrated Bible Dictionary, Third Edition, by Matthew George Easton, M.A., D.D. (1823-1894), published in 1897 (three years after Easton’s death) by Thomas Nelson. Because of its age, it is now a public domain resource.
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; “it was a sturdy table”
- A piece of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, providing a level surface on which objects may be placed, and that can be used for such purposes as eating, writing, working, or playing games
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; “see table 1″
- A group seated at a table for a meal
- postpone: hold back to a later time; “let’s postpone the exam”
- Food provided in a restaurant or household
easton air hockey table – American Legend
A great addition to game and rec room spaces, DMI Sports brings air hockey into the 21st century with this American Legend LED-lighted rail air hockey table. It features red, white and blue trailing lights along the rail that track the score while the game is on. When the score is even, embedded LED lights in the rail glow white between the red and blue lines. If the red team takes a lead, the LEDs flash red and stay red to indicate who is in the lead. If the blue team strikes back with a goal, the LEDS flash blue and then return to white signaling the score is even again. If the blue team takes the lead, the blue LEDs flash and remain on until the score changes. The table has a total dimension of 84 x 46 inches, and it has a 78 x 40-inch playing surface. Other features include a deep apron that helps keep the puck in play and a powerful blower motor that enhances the action. The table is backed by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Air Hockey – Matt and David
Air hockey times 2